9 spots left
Trekking through the Himalayas is a spiritual experience. To be spiritual is to adapt to the nature to unite yourself with it. This trek offers a wonderful combination of culture, nature and landscape into an experience of a lifetime. But the rewards of this trek must be earned as it climbs over 20,000 feet and loses over 7,000 feet of elevation over 75+ miles over the course of the trek, at high altitudes.
- Trekking to the base of the world's tallest mountain.
- Taking in sweeping views some of world's tallest peaks like Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori.
- Getting a close look at the Khumbu Glacier, world’s highest glacier.
- Opportunity to trek up to Kalapathar, one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the region with views of 8000 meter peaks like Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Cho-Oyu.
- A visit to one of the oldest and biggest Buddhist monasteries, Tengboche monastery.
- Spending a day at Namche Bazar, the Sherpa capital.
- Experiencing the local culture and cuisine at the tea houses along your trek.
- Coming close to local wildlife and domesticated animals like Yaks
- Exploring Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, which is a world heritage site.
This trip requires a minimum of 6 people. In case the minimum numbers are not met, your entire amount will be refunded.
Share with your friends:
As a Personal Trainer and Performance Coach, Tasha Whelan strives to provide people with the tools they need to enhance their daily lives, improve sport performance, promote healthy body weight, create new habits and continually encourages her clients to set goals that will enhance a healthy pain-free lifestyle. Tasha is a competitive powerlifter who competes at the PRO level and is ranked as an International Elite competitor. She began her athletic endeavors as an endurance athlete (Running, Mountaineering, Boxing and Dance). In her off season from Powerlifting, Tasha still finds love in climbing Mountains and challenges herself physically and mentally. Tasha is a goofy yet highly professional, fun, motivating adventurer who is always happy to construct a personalized road map to help YOU reach your health and fitness destination.
I am originally from the Gorkha district of Nepal. I am a government trained professional trekking guide and I have guided on most of the trekking routes and tours in Nepal. I am also a travel consultant for several well-known trekking companies. It has been an exciting journey for me. I started as a porter and worked my way up to become a highly respected guide and consultant. I now run a trekking company. Nepal is a fascinating and diverse country, where just a few miles will take you into a completely different landscape. I enjoy finding new routes so that our clients can have the best possible choice. And I enjoy travelling with them as they discover my country for themselves.
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: