Explore the hills and the surrounding areas and make your adventure special when exploring Thailand, spend days hiking, biking, kayaking and exploring from bustling Bangkok to the northern adventure hub of Chiang Mai and down to Phuket to relax at the beach.
- Bike ride through the spectacular Kanchanaburi countryside
- Learn how to the Thai people live in hill tribe and explore their beautiful culture
- Visit an elephant camp and take a cooking class
- Continue to explore kayaking in southern Thailand
Note: The pricing is based for group of 6 people, if you are a smaller group, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Any cancellations should be made in writing. Cancellation fees will not be charged for any bookings less than 30 days or more prior to the arrival of clients unless there any charges or prepayments are due according to the policies of tour guide:
- More than 30 days before departure: no cancellation charge
- Between 30 and 21 days before departure: 10 % of total tour cost
- Between 20 and 8 days before departure: 25 % of total tour cost
- Between 7 days and 48 hours before departure: 50 % of total tour cost
- Less than 48 hours before departure: 90 % of total tour cost
- No- show: No refund
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: