In California’s Sierra Nevada mountains, straddling the state line between California and Nevada, lies the largest alpine lake in North America. Lake Tahoe offers walking, hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, scuba diving, and so much more for the adventurous traveler. It’s also the nation’s second deepest lake (after Crater Lake in Oregon), and a much sought-after destination. It’s a fantastic place to visit year-round! Once you have seen what summer/fall has to offer, come back for winter/spring and enjoy the world class ski resorts and other fun in the snow.
Pricing is based on minimum 2 paying adults, up to 2 kids under 12 go free. Max occupancy is 4 persons total.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz, and we book your accommodations
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Please look at the fully guided or semi guided version of this trip, to add a trip host.
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: