Wander among the largest, oldest trees in the world at Sequoia National Park, as known as "the land of giants." Stay at a comfortable family lodge with all meals included (as takeout in response to COVID), with everything you need for your recreation available right at the lodge (including free sleds) so you're sure to have a stress-free getaway.
Pricing is based on minimum 2 paying adults, up to 2 kids under 12 go free. Max occupancy is 4 persons total.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz, and we book your accommodations
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Please look at the fully guided or semi guided version of this trip, to add a trip host.
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: