Visit the Emerald Island in the Evergreen State of Washington for a range of amazing experiences ranging from walking a quaint little town bustling with galleries, boutiques, restaurants and cafes to going on beautiful hikes with extraordinary views to exciting adventures ranging from mountain biking, sea kayaking, whale watching to seaplane rides.
You can choose the pace of your trip and once booked, our local experts will be in touch with you to provide a detailed personalized digital itinerary to suit your exact requirements. Our team will also book your activities for you so you can minimize your contact with others during COVID and have a hassle-free, pre-planned trip.
This trip needs to be booked for a minimum of 2 people. The price of $450 per person is for a minimum booking of 2 people. Max of 4 people. Up to 2 kids under 12 go free.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation =
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
* You will receive a full refund minus $100 cancellation fee. For our full cancellation policy, see our Terms & Conditions
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: