Explore one of the hottest places on earth: Death Valley National Park. On this self-guided trip, you’ll get to see salt flats, hike on sand dunes, experience a real-life oasis, waterfalls in the desert, take in colorful canyons and hills, see historical buildings, and maybe even endangered fish! The variety of incredible sights you will see on this trip will make for memories that will stay with you forever.
Pricing is based on minimum 2 paying adults, up to 2 kids under 12 go free. Max occupancy is 4 persons total.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz, and we book your accommodations
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: