14 spots left
Join Social Hikers community in the Patagonia W Trek Challenge.
W trek is a renowned hiking trail in Chile's Torres del Paine National Park, showcasing the region's dramatic landscapes, including glaciers, turquoise lakes, and rugged mountains. Hikers follow a "W" shaped path through this pristine wilderness, making it a challenging and visually spectacular adventure.
- Explore the Chilean Torres del Paine National Park via the W Trek
- Walk alongside the breathtaking “Cuernos des Paine”
- Be amazed by the shapes of the “Francés Valley”
- See the magnificent Grey Glacier and the southernmost tip of the Chilean Patagonia’s Southern Ice Fields where ice blends into clouds on the horizon.
Please note that the cancellation policy for this trip does not follow the standard AdventureTripr cancellation policy.
Please note that we need at least 8 people to run this group trip.
Share with your friends:
Jeff Hester is a lifelong adventurer, peak bagger and backpacker. He has decades of experience throughout the U.S. and abroad, including thru-hikes of the John Muir Trail, the Wonderland Trail, the Teton Crest Trail and walking across England from coast to coast. Jeff co-hosts the Almost There Adventure Podcast and is the founder of the Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge Series and Social Hikers. His goal? To connect, explore and inspire.
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
To secure your spot, we require a 25% deposit. This deposit is fully refundable until your spot is confirmed. Once your spot is confirmed, the 25% deposit becomes non-refundable.
For the rest, the following cancellation policy applies:
- From day 74 until 60 you have the right to a 75% refund.
- From day 60 to 45 you have the right to a 50% refund.
- From day 45 until the day of the reservation, will not receive any refund.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: