8 spots left
Join the Mountain Sea & She community for an unforgettable adventure as you embark on your first volcano summit experience at Mt. St. Helens, guided by professionals who will empower you with the skills and confidence needed for success. From the summit, you'll enjoy breathtaking vistas that include views of Mt. Hood, Mt. Rainier, and on clear days even Mt. Adams, along with a fascinating glimpse into the crater below.
This two-day hike offers a comprehensive learning experience, equipping you with the necessary winter route skills for conquering volcanic summits. While beginners are welcome, it's important to note that a reasonable level of physical fitness is recommended to fully enjoy and tackle this journey.
- 2 day of comprehensive learning experience
- Mt. Helens summit
- Proper usage of crampons and ice axes, as well as techniques for glissading
- Winter route skills for conquering volcanic summits
- Winter shelter construction
- These dates are tentative and will be confirmed as soon as the guiding company secures permits for the climb. This trip requires a minimum of 7 people to run.
- THE SIGN-UP DEADLINE FOR THIS TRIP IS 60 DAYS BEFORE THE START OF THE TRIP.
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
This trip is confirmed once 7 people have booked. Once the trip is confirmed, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Any cancellation requested 61 days prior to the departure day gets a full refund minus $100 non-refundable deposit.
- From day 60 until 31 you have the right to a 50% refund.
- From day 30 until the day of departure, will not be eligible for any refund.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: