duration: 15 days
group size: 6
Manaslu Mountain is located in the Gorkha district and Arughat is the gateway of this route.The adventure continues towards beautiful and scenic Manaslu valley as the walk enters lovely Ghap, Namrung, and Lo-Gaon villages. Views of Sringi Himal and Manaslu peak can be seen at close distance, enjoy your time exploring these wonderful places.
The journey leads to the main village Sama-Gaon, which is en route to Manaslu base camp, Larke-La pass, and to the Tibet border
- Adventure around high scenic Manaslu valley and crossing high Larke-La Pass
- Explore the restricted region of the Mid-West Himalayas and impressive villages
- Traverse from the remote Gorkha district and Manaslu valley to the Manang area
- Trek from low warm paddy fields to cooler hills and glaciers.
- Explore the ancient Trans Himalaya Salt Trade Route of Nepal/Tibet
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
* You will receive a full refund minus $100 cancellation fee. For our full cancellation policy, see our Terms & Conditions
Any questions? Contact us
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: