Climbing the PNW's iconic peaks requires a special set of skills to ensure safety and a good experience. This course teaches students how to ascend snow covered routes that don't require technical roped climbing. Learn how to use alpine climbing boots, crampons, and an ice axe to climb alpine slopes up to 35 degrees. This course prepares students for climbs such as Mt. Adams via the South Spur and Mt. Shasta via the Clear Creek Route.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation =
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: