Travel to Mt. Shasta, the second-highest peak in the Cascade Mountains. Stay in your very own caboose! On this self-guided trip, uou'll get to view the majestic volcano, see waterfowl, hike to a breath taking waterfall, head to a lake, and more. This trip needs to be booked for a minimum of 2 people and up to 2 kids under 12 go free.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz, and we book your accommodations
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Please look at the fully guided or semi guided version of this trip, to add a trip host.
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: