duration: 9 days
group size: 6
Bhutan Dragon Tour takes you to the one and only kingdom around the whole Himalaya region, where the country has been ruled by a royal monarch for hundreds of centuries to this day.
After a tour of all the impressive sites that the country has to offer on this short week tour, our fabulous and marvelous journey concludes with a grand glorious and memorable time on the Bhutan Dragon Tour.
- Explore the country’s best scenic and historical places at places of great wonders
- Tour of Gangtey where rare and endangered black-necked cranes are spotted
- Enjoy the drive to Punakha, the religious and historical importance of Chimi Lhakhang
- Hike to high hills at Bhutan’s famous landmark Taking Monastery Tigers' Nest
Note: We need a minimum of 4 people to run this trip, however, if you are a smaller group, get in touch with us at email@example.com
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
* You will receive a full refund minus $100 cancellation fee. For our full cancellation policy, see our Terms & Conditions
Any questions? Contact us
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: