With the tag “The Evergreen State” you might be surprised to know that East of the Cascade Mountains doesn’t have the evergreen trees that the Western part is known for. Instead it’s filled with sunny skies, rolling hills, sand dunes, and impressive rock formations.
Take a trip out to Eastern Washington to explore a different landscape, taken in breath taking desert scenery, bask in the sun, try out the local wineries, restaurants and so much more!
Once you book the trip with us, our local experts will provide you with a detailed, personalized, digital itinerary with all the details included.
How it works:
- Choose a trip from our website and book
- Fill out the short quiz that goes out with booking confirmation
- Local experts prepare a detailed personalized itinerary based on the quiz
- Download the detailed personalized itinerary (including activity details, accommodation info, gear, food options, weather, etc.) on our app
- Enjoy the experience at your own pace!
Share with your friends:
Do not forget to arrange for the requisite passport, visa and travel insurance, if you are booking an international trip.
We try our best to ensure accurate and up-to-date guide information, but in some cases this may change due to emergencies or other unforeseen guide scheduling challenges. In any case, another highly-rated, certified guide with similar experience would lead your trip and you will be kept informed of any such case.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here
Invite your friends and family on your adventure: